FW: Questions about Plumbum poisoning

Charles Miller rellim at tulane.edu
Fri Jun 22 12:11:38 EST 2001

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: multipart/alternative
Size: 0 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

----------
From: "iamegp" <iamegp at uzpak.uz>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:38:27 +0500
To: <rellim at tulane.edu>
Subject: Questions about Plumbum poisoning

Dear Sir/Madam!

We have find your adress in the Internet and refference about web sites. We
are doctors from Uzbekistan and deal with professional diseases and we need
much in to update our knowledge about last study on the prevention and
treatment of plumbum poisoning in the people working at plants. Can you help
us and send several adresses where we would find such kind of informations.
Thank you very much before hand

Faithfully yours, Furkat Aripov