Toxicology of Aspartame (NutraSweet)

Brent Gilbert strider at udel.edu
Sat Jul 31 15:28:54 EST 1999

Seriously..... the fact is, a tomato has twice the amount of methanol as
an Aspartame sweetened soda, phenylalanine is an amino acid essential to
life, and DKP has never been proven to cause any ill effects. It sounds to
me like people who suffer from Nutrasweet syndrome or whatever need to
explore the facts a little more carefully....

Brent Gilbert