Looking for toxicology text

Camilla Cracchiolo camilla at primenet.com
Tue Jul 27 21:40:27 EST 1999

Can anyone recommend a good toxicology textbook?  I'm looking for
one that contains information on toxic plants.  I'm also interested
in one that would contain information on old medical treatments made
new again a la colloidal silver.

Please send me an e-mail copy of any replies you post to the
newsgroup.

Thanks.

"The trick is to keep an open mind, without it being so open
                   that your brain falls out"

                    Camilla Cracchiolo
                     Registered Nurse
                  Los Angeles, California