Looking for growth data from mammalian cellines.

Klaus Throm lewr at bibo.lb.tu-berlin.de
Mon Jul 19 12:59:26 EST 1999

For the evaluation of a simulation program which is in development in
the department of Biotechnology, TU-Berlin, I need to know data from the
growth of mammalian cells. Who knows literature with the full set of all
relevant growth data like substrata, products, biomass etc. from
cellines, hopefully well described in respect of cultivation in
different media and under different circumstances.
Are there existing webpages with the growth kinetic data available?
The search direct at the collection sites of ATCC and DSM were not
sufficient yet.
Even some lab-interne datas of cell growth would help me!
Thank you in advance,
Klaus Throm