Upcoming trial of Kubby for Medical Marijuana use: A Human Rights Issue

docanarchy at aol.com docanarchy at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 13:13:06 EST 1999

 I urge all scientists, libertarians and anarchists on the net to
publicize the heavily politicized trial of former Libertarian
Gubernatorial Candidate Steve Kubby coming on July 20.

               http://maxpages.com/stevekubby/

   This is most profoundly an issue of Human Rights. Steve and his Wife
Michelle have clearly been targeted for political reasons. There is a
lot of publicity for this trial and we need to keep it that way so the
Establishment can't bury the issue as they so dearly would like to....

                                     Doc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/