position available

flo gabbin at isdn.net.il
Mon Nov 23 01:26:04 EST 1998

To whom it may concern,
I am an online recruiter. (please see below). If you or any of your
acquaintances are interested in the following positions please contact me.
Thanks,
Flo
Technology Plus
is a successful placement service mainly for pharmaceutical professionals. We
place engineers, chemists, research associates, process technologists, quality
assessors, project engineers, and other professionals with Fortune 500
companies.

If you are interested in the following challenging position with a Fortune 500
company please fax your resume to:
Ms. Flo. Gabbin at 201 836 6159
or
you can email it to me at gabbin at isdn.net.il.
or
call Dr. Goldschmidt at 201-836-1850

Please mark it for position FG #.

1.Position FG#121 Manager of Regulatory Affairs

Experience: 5-7 years experience in dietary supplement regulatory environment
with 2 yrs OTC drug monograph process and experience. Must be able to provide
regulatory support and management of labeling, advertising, marketing and
promotion of products.
Education:  B.S. minimum
Location: New Jersey
Salary range: 64,800-85,900

2.Position #FG 123 Manager of Regulatory Affairs

Experience: 5-7 years experience in regulatory affairs experience.Must prepare
and maintain INDs and NDAs for CHC Rx to OTC switches, line extension and drug
candidates for direct to OTC marketing. Must be able to provide regulatory
support of product development, licensing registration and marketing.
Education:  B.S. minimum
Location: New Jersey
Salary range: 64,800-85,900

3.Position #FG124 Manager of Toxicology and Product Safety

Experience: 5-7 years experience in academia(Ph.D) or pharmaceutical industry
in toxicology/pharmacology, safety evaluations;IND and NDA reports and CHC
representation at regulatory agencies.
Education:  B.S. minimum
Location: New Jersey
Salary range: 65,700-87,100

Sorry no entry level positions or over 20 yrs experience available.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Flo Gabbin for
Dr. Dave Goldschmidt