Isopropyl Alcohol and aggravation of liver disease?

GGoldshark ggoldshark at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 21:35:20 EST 1998

I have a case where an internest is alleging that the patient's pre-existing
liver disease, which was caused by heavy drinking, was aggravated by using
cleaning
supplies containing isopropyl alcohol.

The patient is a native american who has allegedly been sober for 4 years.

At this time, I have reviewed some MSDS sheets which indicate that isopropyl
alcohol can aggravate liver conditions.  I have  not, however, been able to
locate any literature regarding this issue.

If you know of any literature regarding such, please respond with the artilcles
and studies, or your opinion.  .  I have not been able to find a thing.

Thanks a lot.  .
ggoldshark at aol.com