IUBio

Natural attenuation , Risk assessment

environnement.ensaia.u-nancy.fr Hayar at ensaia.u-nancy.fr
Wed May 20 14:09:14 EST 1998

Dear Members

I need to know  the exact and scientific definition of some expressions in
bioremediation field , like :

Natural attenuation (isn't mean no action ?)
Risk assessment

Please send me the address of any web site which offers some explanation
about these topics or presents a glossary of some definitions in
bioremediaton field .

Any information or help will be well appreciated.
thank you in adavance

Please to mail directly to : hayar at ensaia.u-nancy.fr

Sincerely,

M. Salem HAYAR
Ecole Nationale Superieure d'Agronomie et des Industries Alimentaires
2, avenue de la Foret de Haye
Laboratoire Sols et Environnement associe INRA, B.P. 172
54505 Vandoeuvre-Les-Nancy Cedex, FRANCE
Tel.: (+33) 03.83.59.59.59 poste 5107
Telecopie : (+33) 03.83.59.59.16
Mailto:hayar at ensaia.u-nancy.fr