IUBio

who can give answers?????

norbert röttgen nc-roettgno at sk.netcologne.de
Sun May 3 06:28:38 EST 1998

dear ladies and men,
I please about a short-information per enamel nc-roettgno at netcologne.de
with the examination of my heparin-blood became assess following determined:
Musk - Xylol 200ng/l
HHCB like Galaxolid 1599 ng/ls
AHTN like Tonalid 1347 ng/ls
which toxic effect do these substances have for me?
how can I dismantle this worth?
how carcinogenic are these materials?
how highly do the reference-areas lie for adult?
to its info.
I have sold 30 years of hairdresser-products, modeled (applied) and detoxifies.
I react to peroxide,parfümstoffe,kobalt,nickel and monoglycolatglycerinester
(sourly-perm on esterbasis). I became 11 years furthermore (through ignorance)
through doctors with these chemicals tested and with new allergenen sensitized.