Objective: Currently seeking position as Senior Computer
developer in a challenging environment.
Real-Time, Microprocessor Embedded systems, Networks,
Communication protocols, Database design, Simulation,
Web-based design, Graphical User I/F. Strong knowledge in
Object Oriented Design, Operating systems, C/C++, Ada, Unix
Perl, CGI, ActiveX, XML/DHTML, Ada, Fortran, Cobol-II, SAP,
SAS, Sybase, Powerbuilder, SQL/SQL Forms, Oracle, Gupta.
Will Relocate! Looking for $42.00 local, $45.00 anywhere in
USA, $60.00 out of the states, (have passport and will
15+ years of Experience:
1993 - Present: Self-employed contractor working in both
Government and commercial sectors.
· Performed real-time embedded software design/development
for large Aerospace clients, using Ada, C, C++ on Unix,
VAX/VMS, primarily on military defense projects.
· Web-based commercial projects using C++, Perl5, Java,
1989-1993 Site Manager, Sr. Software Developer
· Performed hardware/software interface design, software
design, development, testing, and full Mil-spec
documentation on large database-intense projects. Unix
platform, C/C++, Oracle system.
· Lead field installation team and performed technical
training for end users.
1986-1989 Sr. Systems Engineer
· Provided technical services for resolution of mechanical
and electrical failures.
· In-Service Engineering System program.
· Represented the client at customer Configuration Control
1984-1986 Systems Engineer
· Technical Design lead
· Authored system level requirements specifications.
· Network installation/toubleshooting
Master of Science, Computer Science 1984 GPA - 4.0