Metam Sodium Toxicity In Ruminantia (4 stomachs)

Mike R. Maser mike_maser at bc.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 15 03:15:42 EST 1998

Hi out there! Hope this gets to you.

I require any information on toxicology reports or studies pertaining to
the effects of Metam Sodium on Ruminantia, cows, or other animals with
four stomachs. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be
very much appreciated. Please email responses to:

mike_maser at bc.sympatico.ca

or post to the the same group. Thank you very much!!

Mike Maser
mike_maser at bc.sympatico.ca