Sales Person

D. Cui dcui at nh.ultranet.com
Mon Feb 9 12:33:47 EST 1998

Sales Person

Applications are invited for a Sales Executive
position in the Sales and Marketing Department of MGA
Software to support two product lines:  ACSL BioMed and
ACSL Tox.  ACSL BioMed is the first commercially
available product that performs complete clinical trial
simulation.  ACSL Tox is used by scientists to model
and simulate chemical kinetics and toxicology studies and
performs such functions as nonlinear regression, hypothesis
testing and sensitivity analysis.

The primary responsibilities of the Sales Executive
will include coordinating and managing the sales process
by visiting clients, including most of the world's largest
pharmaceutical companies, to demonstrate software products,
answer questions regarding ACSL BioMed and ACSL Tox
product family.

To qualify, you must have 3-5 year sales experience in a BioMedical
industry, preferably selling analytical software (such as SAS, SPlus, etc.).
A bachelor degree required, technical degree a plus and a proven track
record.

MGA Software is the world's leading nonlinear systems simulation
company.  MGA's suite of simulation software products are used
in numerous industries including aerospace, automotive,
pharmaceutical, chemical, and utilities.  Our software is
used at over 3500 sites around the world, including over
500 universities.  We offer highly competitive compensation
packages and the atmosphere of working in a small company,
where everyone's contributions are critical to our success.
Please email your resume to Dan C. Cui at dancui at mga.com.
If you prefer you may fax it to 978-369-0013, or mail it to
MGA Software, Inc., 200 Baker Avenue, Concord, MA  01742.
MGA Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.