Thiols in catalase and SOD

Chris Evelo C.Evelo at Farmaco.UniMaas.nl
Thu Apr 23 10:36:39 EST 1998

Hi Chuck

Thank you very much!

I should have added that I am looking for human erythrocyte catalase and
SOD.

Our specific interests are (as mentioned before) thiols important for
activity and thiols located on the outside (able to crosslink) I am not
sure whether that can be derived from the sequences in the databases.

                Chris Evelo

--
 Dr.Ir. Chris T.A. Evelo PhD
 Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology; Universiteit Maastricht

 tel: +31-43-3881231 +31-43-3881417;  fax: +31-43-3670940
 email: C.Evelo at Farmaco.UniMaas.nl