tox.mon observatory

Fabrizio La Mura MC5132 at mclink.it
Mon Apr 6 11:46:40 EST 1998

Hi,

Tox.Mon Observatory, we presented in Zurich a week ago, is passing from
alpha to beta.

What is Tox Mon Observatory?
Imagine: a sort of Altavista Search Engine devoted to Toxicology: a sample
query could be:

"show me a German PCC providing nice photos about the xyz poisonous plant,
and
accurate information about emergency management in case of ingestion" . Of
course, the query won't be made in plain text, but using a very user
friendly form, so that you won't be bothered by continous requests of
"refine" the search in order to deepen it: you easily - and once - describe
what you want, and, if available, the resource(s) will appear, exhaustively
described with full and detailed information.

All this, and much more, on http://www.tox.it  Italian Clinical Toxicology
on the Net.

Useless to say, this is NOT a commercial site.

Fabrizio