IUBio

toxic stain?

Nicklas Lundgren nicklas at mediemakaren.se
Sun May 4 19:58:46 EST 1997

Hi!
Does anyone know what stain for furniture really
consist of? Are there any toxic substances involved?

In my case, I use a stained bed.
(the stain-method: "acid-stained" [Free translation...])

The bed had a really strong smell when I first bought it.
Now most of the smell is gone.
I´m afraid the remains the smell contains some subject
that might be toxic, since I find it hard to breath in
my bedroom nowadays.

Does anyone know about allergic/toxic reactions like this?
What does stain for furniture really consist of?

With Regards,
Nicklas
nicklas at mediemakaren.se