I want to know

Duke Groebe drg at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu
Wed Oct 30 10:32:28 EST 1996

In article <scottr.3.00164535 at nbnet.nb.ca>, scottr at nbnet.nb.ca (Richard
Scott) wrote:

> It was questioned 'what is the deadliest toxin known to man?'   I would agree
> with the suggestion that 'botulin' may fit the bill; what about 'ricin' as
> another candidate?

Botulin may be extremely toxic to humans but cases of botulin toxicity may
not be all that common as compared to a less toxic but more common toxin.
What toxin has the highest human mortality per year?

Duke

The opinions expressed here are my own.  MY very own and NOBODY else's!  I
THOUGHT OF THEM FIRST, HA HA, AND YOU DIDN'T!!  SEE!?  There's my name up
there!  And the date - Ooohh, the DATE!  That's important!  HEE HEE, I'M
GONNA BE RICH!  DO YOU HEAR ME!?  RICH!!  HA HA!!  They're mine...heh, heh,
all mine....  GOD!  I'm so smart!