DLC or SMA help

Daniel Stubbs bl92dds at brunel.ac.uk
Thu May 30 04:57:55 EST 1996

Hello all
	 I am looking at Heamocompatability of SMA (NiTi) and m trin to
find any previous work done in this field.  I am also looking at the
Blood compatability of DLC (diamond like coatings) I have been told that
a Prof. Vadgama from hope did some work in this area but i have been
unable to trace his work, if any one knows of him or his work could they
please let me know.

Thanks in advance
		 D Stubbs

P.s. please could you send any replies to BL92DDS at BRUNEL.AC.UK.