multispecies toxicity testing

Johan Bierkens bierkenj at vito.be
Fri May 31 03:25:10 EST 1996

Hi, I am currently writing a survey on what is already known and has already
been done in the field of multispecies toxicity assessment (and possible
biological quality indices derived from them) I would appreciate receiving
information or references on this topic. My particular interest is in the
field of soil contamination, but I would be happy receiving references on
multispecies testing in any other environmental compartment.
Thanks for you help!
Johan