Chlorine Chemistry Council

info at c3.org info at c3.org
Mon May 20 15:50:04 EST 1996

I'd like to let the group know that the Chlorine Chemistry Council now
has a web site at http://c3.org

Providing timely and accurate information on the science of chlorine
chemistry, it is now the autoritative on-line resource about chlorine
and its role in products and processes that enhance our quality of
life and improve our standard of living.

The site features a searchable database of documents, information on
the chlorine industry's contribution to our economy, curriculum
resources, and a discussion of current public policy issues
surrounding chlorine. Check it out at http://c3.org