TOX JOBS

Gary W Miller gmill02 at EMORY.EDU
Thu May 16 08:34:55 EST 1996

Any advice on landing an academic position in toxicology?  I realize the
market is bad, but I am hopeful.  Is it safe to say that all desirable
positions would be listed in Science, Veterinary and Human Toxicology, or
SOT's newsletters?  If not, where else would one look.  I am looking for
a position in a major research institution.

Thanks,

Gary W. Miller, Ph.D.
Emory University School of Medicine