Lead levels and children question

Alan Stern ahstern at EOHSI.RUTGERS.EDU
Tue May 7 23:24:23 EST 1996

Just a brief follow-up to my previous post.  I am not a physician, nor do I
claim to have particular expertise in clinical medicine.  You may want to use
the information I provided in consultation with your physician, but I did not
intend it as medical adivice, or in lieu of your physician's advice.
Whatever you decide to do, or not do, should be based on your discussions
with your physician.

Alan Stern