FOOD CONTAMINATION DETECTOR

Jan Czekajewski Ph.D. 75144.2413 at CompuServe.COM
Fri May 3 11:47:13 EST 1996

I appreciate Dr. Mikael Quednau who took a pain and sufferings to
criticize my posting on Food Contamination Detector as commercial
advertising. In my openion, the label, "commercial" or
"scientific" is immaterial. The proper labels should be "useful"
and "useless". I have seen many useless so called, scientific
papers and I also used many useful commercial products in my
research. Food contamination (caused by microorganisms) detection
by respirometry using our RESPIROMETER was published in the
Proceedings of 9th Congress of Food Science and Technology, held
at Budapest in 1995 and was presented by some scientists of
Slovenia. They have used Respirometer and established a method
for detecting yeast (SaCCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE) contamination in
fruit juice. If anybody needs more information, please send me
the street address through e-mail. I will be happy to forward
copies of published papers on this method.