search for plant tox info

pillard dapil at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Wed Jan 10 08:05:08 EST 1996

We do terrestrial toxicity testing in our lab in Ft. Collins and I've
assembled a modest amount of toxicity data for plants and earthworms.  As
a general source of info on earthworms, there is a 1990 document by Beyer
which provides a list of earthworm literature.  I don't remember the
exact title but it's something about "soil criteria."

If you want more details email me at dpillard at ensr.com or give me call at
(970)416-0916.

David Pillard
ENSR Consulting and Engineering