search for plant tox info

Don Kellett icfke at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 5 16:24:50 EST 1996

Greetings to the toxicology list,

Having exhausted my typical research capabilities (i.e., journals, EPA
databases) looking for toxicity information relating to plants and the
following list of chemicals, I am seeking any relevant information or
references anyone may be able to provide.  A parallel question concerns
toxicity information for earthworms and the same list of chemicals.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided,

Don Kellett
ICF Kaiser Engineers
Lakewood, CO

CHEMICALS