Moderation of bionet.toxicology

Alan Stern ahstern at EOHSI.RUTGERS.EDU
Fri Jan 5 11:20:35 EST 1996

For the most part, the junk postings are easy enough to spot and avoid.  For
me, the issue is not so much saving time, or preserving my sense of
professional esthetics, but providing fewer venues in general for such junk
on the internet.  So, yes.  I vote yes for moderation of the group.  However,
while I have no problem at all with Chuck's integrity, in principle,
moderation does provide for an abuse of power - even unintenionally.  Is
there any way to provide a check against that?

Alan H. Stern, Dr.P.H.
New Jersey Dept. Env. Protection
and
Univ. Med. & Dentistry of NJ