moderation of the group

"JWILSON 363-6806", 604 jwilson at IOS.BC.CA
Wed Jan 3 12:17:58 EST 1996

Considering the amount of junk mail I already recieve from a variety of sources
on my email, I am in favor of anything that reduces this.  I think moderation
of the group would be an excellent idea so that only those postings that are
relevant to the group are listed.  Who needs extra junk mail?

Joanna Wilson
Institute of Ocean Sciences
Sidney, BC