IUBio

lead poisoning in pet?

Dennis Pantazis pantazis at UXA.CSO.UIUC.EDU
Sat May 27 22:52:55 EST 1995

This may be academic, but could someone direct my to a source for
toxicological info, hopefully online, most pecifically lead/mercury
poisoning of humans and canids?  My dog is experiencing 'siezures' and I
don't believe that he is epileptic.  I live in an old house and I have had
peeling paint, and mo matter how hard I try, it seems like I cannot keep
up with it.  My dog is a 6 month old retriever, and God only knows.

Or best yet, could someone who knows about lead poisoning  canid
poisoning please email me?  Blaze and I are eternally greatful.....

Dennis 'n Blaze

Dennis Pantazis				My opinions are my own, and can not
<pantazis at uiuc.edu>			be interpreted as extensions of the
Graduate Student in Civil Engineering	University's official policies.
University of Illinois-Urbana
(the Extended Tour of Duty continues)

Blaze is my Cheasapeake Bay Retriever!

You  can see us at http://uxa.cso.uiuc.edu/~pantazis !!!!!