IUBio

Info needed

UP Natural Science Research Institute email account nsri at NICOLE.UPD.EDU.PH
Mon Jul 31 22:14:31 EST 1995

H> Last July 31 Heather wrote:

H> I'm a student at the University of Pittsburgh and I'm looking for information
H> on diazinon, malathion, and the herbicide 2,4-D. I haven't been successful in
H> finding to much information over the Web.  I would appreciate any help.
H> Thanks in advance.
H> Heather Brockway
------
Aug 1, 1995

You can find your badly needed information at EXTOXNET. Check out the
BIOSCI and you will find info about how you can access EXTOXNET over the
WEB.

Just Web It !!!!

B. Bolival Jr.