FWD:FWD:RE$0.25 for TARGETED visitors to your web site

searchenginemechanic at excite.com searchenginemechanic at excite.com
Thu Nov 23 19:58:10 EST 2000

Guaranteed Traffic	from major Search Engines

When using a search engine, if you don ’t find what you ’re looking for
in the first 10 to 30 matches what do you do? Well, most people go to
the next search engine and try again. If your site is not coming up in
the first 10 to 30 matches of a search, then you ’re losing business!

IT ’S THAT SIMPLE!

Improving search engine traffic means:

MORE HITS
MORE BUSINESS
MORE SUCCESS

The most important advertising dollar you spend should be for
search engine traffic.

WHY?

The top three reasons are:

1. Approximately 95% of all Internet users start with a search
engine query.

2. Anyone who comes to your site from a major search engine is
100 times more likely to become a customer because they were
specifically looking for your product, goods, or services.

3. Search engine traffic gives you substantially more for your
advertising dollar than banners.

We guarantee traffic generated from the.following.search	engines:
Yahoo, HotBot, Excite, Alta Vista, Lycos, Infoseek, MSN, Netscape, AOL Search,
InfoSeek/Go Network,Direct Hit,Fast/Alltheweb,Goto,Iwon and NBCi.

Your initial payment covers setup expenses including:
domain name registration, web page construction,
Dir. reviews, DNS setup, etc.  Plus,
you'll get a minimum of 2,000 unique visits to your web site.

To begin, we would ask you to provide us with as many targeted
keyword search phrases as possible.  Go ahead and brainstorm,
but remember, these phrases must pertain directly to your
business or industry for them to be effective, so try not to get
too far fetched.  Keep them relevant to your field.

>From the list you provide, we'll do the research to determine
which of your phrases will prove most effective in generating
visitors (and sales!) for your web site. It's highly likely that we
can add even more phrases to your list. The last step in the key
phrase research process is for you to do the final cut, removing
any phrases you choose not to promote, or adding any fresh ideas.

>From there we hit the ground running on your behalf,
spreading the word on the 'Net about your web site
via the search engines.

Your present site needs absolutely no changes to work
with our click thru system. All domains submitted would
be housed on our server and HTML code will be optimized and branded
especially for your company. Visitors from the search engines
will travel first to these optimized pages, If your descriptive page
is what they are looking for then the visitor will click on one of the
links in front of them and go directly to your web site.

You'll have 24 hour access to a our web-based interface allowing
you to see all your traffic, what search engine the visitor used to
reach you, and even the terms they used to search for you.

The cost to start getting targeted traffic to YOUR web site is:
$500.00 this equals out to be 2,000 target visitors to
YOUR web site, A mere twenty five cents ($0.25)
Per unique targeted visitor.  The cost per visitor
will never go up. After the 2,000 visitors you simply
pre-pay for more target visitors.

We Look forward to working with you!

To get the ball rolling fax the following request to 1-208-445-2319
This Form MUST be completely filled out!.
Note... Please Do Not provide any payment information on this form!

Company:

Address:

State:                         City:                            Zip:

Contact Name:

Contact Telephone:

Contact Fax:

Contact E-mail Address:

Website Address:

A few of your Keywords:

__ Yes, I want to start this service asap, please contact me today!

__ Yes, I want to start this service please contact me __Mon__Tue__Wed__Thur__Fri

Questions:

Remove:	searchenginemechanic at excite.com

---