funding opportunities

Lisa Whiting lisa at pharma-transfer.com
Fri Oct 15 06:24:23 EST 1999

I contacted you recently to enquire whether you would be interested in
submitting a short summary of your research for publishing in our journal
'Pharma-Transfer'. This may result in funding/collaboration opportunities
being offered to you from our subscribing clients.

For our records, could you please confirm receipt of the information and let
me know whether this proposal is of interest to you. If you have any
additional questions about our service, or you would like more information,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

I thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Lisa

Lisa Whiting
Technology Transfer Officer