gaprc file

Paul Rasmussen paul at ib3.gmu.edu
Wed May 5 07:46:26 EST 1999

I was wondering if it was possible for individual users to create custom
gaprc files without disturbing the main file.  For example, if I know
I'm always going to want to display phred confidences and have my
disagreements highlighted by background color, can I make my own gaprc
file and put it in say, my home directory?  If so, what exactly would I
call it and in what directory must it reside.  Thanks in advance,
Paul Rasmussen

--
Paul Rasmussen
Research Associate

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the
world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but
not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey, pop singer