[Protein-analysis] quiery

chunnu via proteins%40net.bio.net (by sanjaysingh765 from gmail.com)
Tue Jan 22 04:15:26 EST 2008

Hi There,
I m trying 2 build a theoretical of a protein but unfortunately the
template 4 whole protein is not availabe in PDB so i build 3/4 th part
of protein by compertive modelling while remaining by de novo
method..now I want to ligate the backbone of the both model in order
to generate a complete model.may I do it??if yes then how..plz suggest
a proper method..my mail ID is sanjaysingh765 from gmail.com
regards
sanjay