Dear Sir or Madam,
Molsoft LLC (www.molsoft.com) would like to bring to your attention a
FREE bioinformatic, computational biology and chemistry software tool
called ICM BROWSER.
Some of the highlights of this easy to use graphical user interface
- a powerful structure database (PDB) search and visualization tool
- sequence analysis
- color, annotate and edit sequence alignments
- structure annotation
- molecular graphics and movies
To download please register by going to our support center at:
Our package called ICM-PRO enables more advanced bioinformatics,
structural genomics and structure-based drug design applications such
- Protein modeling build models based on homology.
- Protein docking small molecule and protein-protein.
- Simulations Monte Carlo.
- Cheminformatics drug design, compound analysis.
- Powerful bioinformatics scripting language
We would also like to invite you to a workshop on the use of our
software on October 21st 22nd in La Jolla CA. This course is
entitled "in silico Drug Discovery" and will cover protein modeling,
docking, simulations, virtual ligand screening and cheminformatics
with an emphasis on kinase, G-protein coupled receptor and ion channel
drug discovery. The course consists of lectures, demonstrations and
hands-on' computational experiments.
Please see our website at www.molsoft.com for more details or e mail
info at molsoft.com or call (858) 625 2000 ext.108. MolSoft is a San
Diego company that is a primary source of new breakthrough
technologies in computational chemistry and biology. Molsoft is
committed to solving intellectually challenging problems in drug
discovery and computational biology.