Question

Debb tixx41 at i-plus.net
Wed Jul 16 18:30:05 EST 2003

Hi Everybody,

I have recently become very interested in decorating with plants at home and
have started wondering what courses I would need to take to get a Bachelors
and start my own business growing plants or make some other living relating
to plants.  I don't know if being a Florist or running a Nursery would be
more fun (or profitable) or if teaching others would be the route to go
(like a high school horticulture class?).  Any input would be very
appreciative.

I'm just in the thinking stage now and I think it would be glorious to be
able to make a living growing plants.

Thanks,
Debbie

---