#0 Monitor plant patents - stay current on new plants.

Egor Cruismov nospam_patentalert at usa.net
Sun Feb 25 20:35:20 EST 2001

Respected Member,

I writing to you in order to announce a new free Web-based service allowing
to monitor new patents on plants issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark
Office. Please take an opportunity to view the results of our work at
www.patentalert.com. We will be glad if you find this useful.

Egor Cruismov
PatentAlert.com

******
PatentAlert.com is a free e-mail publication for people interested in
patents. Subscribers receive periodical updates about inventions recently
patented in the United States.
******