(none)

A. Angerhofer an3 at physik.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Nov 27 04:29:11 EST 1993

Subject: Nobel prize winners in photosynthesis

Dear readers of the photosynthesis list,

Can somebody please tell me how many Nobel prizes have been awarded in the past
to scientists in photosynthesis research, and give me the names and dates?
I would like to use this information in a popular scientific article about
photosynthesis research which I am currently writing.

Thank you very much for your efforts, Alex Angerhofer.