[Parasitology] Request

Saed Abdelalim via parasite%40net.bio.net (by abdelalims from gmail.com)
Thu Jun 11 08:25:48 EST 2009

*Dear Professor Dr David I. Gibson***

* *

*Would you please help me to prepare my PhD in Your Honor's lab? ***

* *

*I have nice theoretical and practical ideas and experiences about the
Proteome, Transcriptome and Genome.*

* *

*I have participated in international conferences. Also, I detected two
unique molecules and I am in the process of registration of these molecules
for the patent and using them as vaccine to protect the chicken against
Coccidiosis.***

* *

*I did my MSc about Host-parasite relationship of Fasciola sp using
different molecular and biochemical parameters such as Isozyme, Karyological
studies and RFLP to identify the parasite species in Egyptian samples
collected from different hosts in various locations.*

*
Would you please give me the opportunity to prepare my PhD in Your Honor's
Lab? ***

* *

*I am eagerly waiting Your Honor's reply.***

* *

* *

*Faithfully yours,*

* *

*Saed Abdelalim*

* *

*Land Line: 0473224545*

* *

*Address: 8 Dr Mostafa Helal St, Kafr El-Sheikh, Egypt*

* *

*"We are under obligation to treat people with honor and respect"
                     Kenneth Copeland*