Can someone refer me to a parasitologist? I've noticed some
microscopic parasite spreading in some of my clothing. It is NOT I
repeat NOT a bed bug. You can not see them at all (even with a regular
microscope) but you can feel them and they leave these little red
bumps. It seems that they are spreading from clothing to clothing. I
started noticing it upon returning from a recent trip to Vietnam. Upon
my return, I noticed that every piece of clothing in my luggage had
these things in them. Later, the spread began throughout my room to
other pieces of clothing even new pieces. I explained this to two
military vets (unknown to each other) and they both told me they
experienced this at one time too. They both told me to use nail polish
remover on my skin. That actually seemed to work, but I have no idea
as to how to control getting them out of several pieces of my clothing.
I've laundered them professionally, soaked them in ammonia, put them
in the dryer, etc. etc., and nothing seems to work. Can someone refer
me to a parasitologist??? Thanks so much.