Not a desperatly hard science question but -
As a walker I am always being told that boiling does not kill off all
parasites, and indeed in the lab we autoclave the bejezzus out of things
before declairing them sterile.
does anyone have a list of parasites that will grow after been boiled for
Or what sort of toxins will survive that treatment and have any chance of
being in the water at a high enough concentration to make one ill.
If you have a hazey idea of where I should look that would be great, my
ideas of keywords on medline and bids have not shown any luck!