eye-brow mites

Andrea Arnold andrea at F-PICTURES.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Apr 22 03:28:21 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE8C1F.FE2895A0

I don't know if you can be of any help but I am looking for information =
on human follicle mites.  I am working on a children's programme for =
Children's ITV and we are doing a piece on 'eye-brow mites' but I can't =
find any information that is directly related to humans and not canine =
mange. I am interested in the what type of mites we have, what they do =
and how many the average person has.

thank you for your help.

Caroline

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE8C1F.FE2895A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I don't know if you can be of any help but I am =
looking for=20
information on human follicle mites.&nbsp; I am working on a children's=20
programme for Children's ITV and we are doing a piece on 'eye-brow =
mites' but I=20
can't find any information that is directly related to humans and not =
canine=20
mange. I am interested in the what type of mites we have, what they do =
and how=20
many the average person has.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>thank you for your help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Caroline</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE8C1F.FE2895A0--