The only way to get a correct answer to this question is to have someone
look at these "furry, worm-like parasites" and determine what they are.
Perhaps they're not parasites.
Terry Wilkinson wrote in message <371A5332.A6B at mb.sympatico.ca>...
>TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
>>I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME ON A PARASITE.
>THE ONLY DETAILS THAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT, THE INDIVIDUAL INFECTED IS
>A CHILD ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD. HE HAS BEEN TREATED FOR PINWORMS BUT TO
>NO AVAIL. WHEN HE WAKES IN THE MORNING THERE ARE SMALL, RED, KIND OF
>FURRY, WORM-LIKE PARASITES ON THE SHEETS. HE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE IN ANY
>PAIN OR FEEL ILL. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PARASITE THIS MAY
>BE, HOW IT MAY BE TREATED, AND HOW COULD HE HAVE BEEN INFECTED. THANK