hi

rt5r at ROUTER.EVOLVER.AT rt5r at ROUTER.EVOLVER.AT
Wed Apr 7 03:05:24 EST 1999

By now you’ve probably seen several e-mails
going through your mail box advertising various things,
and you probably wondered if these people sending this
 stuff really make money selling this way.   Well..
 THEY DO!!........ LOTS OF IT!!

We here at Asylum Consultants, Inc.
have come up with the complete package for all you e-mail needs:

SEND MAIL:  We have programmers to send mail for you , just tell
            us who and what, and watch the response!
 SOFTWARE:  We  represent many software  companies and soon
            will be carrying our own send mail program
LEADS:  We have the freshest leads available for your Targeted or
        general broadcast
POP 3 ACCOUNTS:  For all your mail retrieval need!
TIMELESS 800 #’S:  These 800 #’s are billed one price per
                   month(not per minute)
SECURE WEBSITES:  We can host your site or design you a
                                                 whole new site
SUPPORT:  We will help you through the whole process
BRING NEW PRODUCTS
TO MARKET:  We have do it yourself kits to accomplish every
            aspect of this task
SMALL BUSINESS KIT:  To help you in business  rule of thumb
                     items and all legal forms you’ll need
CORPORATIONS:  We will help you get incorporated in Nevada,
               one of the best states to incorporate in
 ASSET PROTECTION:  After you make all the money, we will
                    help you keep it! (Domestic & Offshore)

For more information and pricing, please call...

        800-600-0343 ex. 1256 (to leave a message)
                     or
         702-320-8900 (to speak with a live consultant)

NOTE:  if this message has reached you in error,
or if you would simply like to be removed from
our mailing list, please call the 800 number
listed above and slowly speak and spell your
e-mail address so that we may process your request promptly.
Thank you!