Margaret & Cyclospora

Joan Marie Shields jshields at taurus.oac.uci.edu
Mon Apr 5 09:47:29 EST 1999

Brent Dees <bdees2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>bacterium might also be useful. Read and look into anything, you feel that
>would be beneficial for your situation. If your doctor does not agree with
>this information, go with what you feel is right. Don’t take away your

While I am a strong believer in patients taking an active role in their
recovery (when possible) I do feel that it is irresponsible to tell a
person to disregard their doctor's opinion based solely on a feeling.
Having a best friend who was also an herbalist (having gone through an
apprenticeship) and now in nursing school - I know that any herbalist
worth their salt would not suggest such an irresponsible thing.  Most
reputable herbalists are not anti-medicine.

joan

--
Joan Shields       jshields at uci.edu       http://www.ags.uci.edu/~jshields
University of California - Irvine         School of Social Ecology