Methodology for experimental infection with F. hepatica metacercariae

Yazmin Alcala yazmin at SERVIDOR.UNAM.MX
Sun Apr 4 18:50:39 EST 1999

I would really appreciate if somebody could tell
me how I can infect sheep with excysted
Fasciola hepatica metacercariae that are in solution. I
don't want to use gel capsules since they can
become soft because of the water.

Is there any other methodology I could use?

Thanks in advance.
Yazmin Alcala DVM