Information material of common parasitologic diseases

Robert S. Lewis macaque at bigfoot.com
Thu Oct 1 23:05:53 EST 1998

Martin Ortseifer wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> i'm searching for books, web- sites or other sources in order to give
> short but interesting resumee of the most common diseases. The forum
> will be a class of Medical- technical- assistants that have to work
> later on in hospital laboratories.
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> Martin
> --
> # "Hektik ist eine Illusion von Schnelligkeit!"#
> # Martin Ortseifer   Fon: Mz/379217 Mz/395642  #
> #      ortseife at mpip-mainz.mpg.de              #

I have a bookstore with a recommended reading list of tropical diseases
at http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm.  My tropical disease
website is at http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm.  You
may want to take a look at these pages!

Bob

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm)