Need author's instruct. for Appl. Entomol. Zool.

drdad at ktc.com drdad at ktc.com
Thu Jul 2 09:54:15 EST 1998

Hello,

I have been searching the Web for information about the journal Applied
Entomology and Zoology.  I do not have easy access to entomological
journals and need the author's instructions and perhaps a copy of the
table of contents from a couple of recent issues.

If anyone can give me a phone number for the journal or even the
publisher, I would be grateful.

Thank you very much,

Dr. Felix D. Guerrero
felixg at ktc.com