Videos for Parasitology course and lab session ideas

Edward Johnson cgi at wt.net
Fri Apr 10 16:53:39 EST 1998

Hmmm...

I posted this message here hoping to receive help and
or information.

I have read on the net about many of the parasite societies and
parasite organizations and I actually found a site that had
pictures of thousands of these creatures. I found a site that
claimed that more than one billion people are infested with
a particular parasite.

I do not believe myself to be delusional but perhaps peter
pappas is a bit delusional when calling himself a doctor.

As a professor and chairperson of his department I would think
peter would not be such a jerk.

Still waiting for a serious reply.
Edward.