enough is enough

Gary Lum glum at ozemail.com.au
Sun May 25 00:07:54 EST 1997

Carlos E. Medina De la Garza wrote:

> I fully agree with Gerald Laurich. Less than the half of the
> current postings of May 1997 has something to do with real parasitology.

> The question now is..what can be done?  It is a moderator necessary?
> Maybe only the uninterrupted flow of ideas, questions and answers from
> parasitologists and friends will do the job.

I must apologise for contributing to the non-parasitology posts.
Sorry.  To make up for that, perhaps everybody that reads this newsgroup
may like to nominate their laboratory's services in terms of diagnostic
or research parasitology.  In this may we have a world wide list of
contacts.

In Australia, there are a number of laboratories that offer special
services.  Sadly, ours doesn't.  Our claim to fame is that we probably
see more enteric parasites than anybody else in the country,
consequently we supply the Royal College of Pathologists of
Australasia's Quality Assurance Programme with stool specimens for
parasite microscopy.

Regards

Gary

Dr Gary Lum
Director of Microbiology
Royal Darwin Hospital

Microbiologists do it with culture and sensitivity
Meet me at http://www.ozemail.com.au/~glum/index.html
E-mail me at mailto:glum at ozemail.com.au,gary.lum at nt.gov.au