enough is enough

Gerald Laurich geraldl at THEROCK.MCG.EDU
Fri May 23 14:15:54 EST 1997

during the past few weeks with the spam advertisements for writing books,
pornos, making money, the promotions fir herbal parasitology cures I kept
wondering when the list owner was going to step in and regain control.

Maybe as this in not a moderated list it isn't possible but I've spent too
much time with this junk mail and the frustration that it brings. It
certainly makes me appreciate the work of the moderators and the benefits
of someone willing to take the time to screen out the garbage. Sorry for
wasting bandwidth but enough is enough.