[Fwd: Re: HERBAL PRODUCTS]

Gary Lum glum at ozemail.com.au
Sun May 18 01:55:53 EST 1997

StarCharts wrote:

> People who take this parasite cleansing system have expelled many
> various types of parasites.  What if parasites are the cause of all
> cancers?  What if by taking these products you could actually heal
> yourself and never have to go to a doctor again.  Doctors are in
> conspiracy with the drug companies to keep people sick because drugs are
> big business.  If something as simple as an herbal formula can cleanse
> your body of disease causing agents why not try it?  These products
> certainly cannot hurt.  Of course the medical community would be against
> it.  They will lose business and because they spent so much time and
> money on their professions they feel it is the masses duty to repay them
> with their health.  Give the herbs a try and prove to yourself.

Come off it Mary, stop with this conspiracy rubbish.  All I ask for is
scientifically proven evidence.  That's not too much to ask.  Anecdotes
are meaningless, I want proof as verified with statistical power.

I've got nothing to lose, much of my work is diagnosing parasitic
infections in humans.  I'm necessary to verify the effect of therapeutic
agents.

Regards

Gary

Dr Gary Lum
Director of Microbiology
Royal Darwin Hospital

Microbiologists do it with culture and sensitivity
Meet me at http://www.ozemail.com.au/~glum/index.html
E-mail me at glum at ozemail.com.au or gary.lum at nt.gov.au